CP-1/CP-2 Series Epoxy Primer & Applicator kit
CP series Epoxy primer is specially formulated 100% volume solids (free-solvent) 2 component epoxy, designed for corrosion protection of steel pipeline. CP series epoxy primer provides excellent anticorrosion properties to resist cathodic disbondment, impact and abrasion of sand and stone.
CP series epoxy primer also show excellent electric insulation properties during pipeline running in various environments and can be used independently with durable protection against various chemical attacks, also can be used with heat shrinkable sleeve to provide last protection of metal pipeline.
CP series epoxy primer can be coated by paintbrush, applicator pad and epoxy primer pump.
As an epoxy primer in a 3 layer polyethylene coating system for superior corrosion protection of field welded joints of steel pipes. The CP series Epoxy primer needs to be applied onto the steel surface and onto the line coating if need, when this line coating is PE, PP, FBE or CTE. CP series epoxy primer include:
- CP-1 used for HSS60/80, wet application;
- CP-2 used for HSS60C/80C/100C, cured application;
1. Prepare the pipe surface as recommended in the product application guide
2. Pour curing agent into base as per mixing ratio. Stir the mixture for approximately 1 minute to ensure a homogeneous mixture.
3. Carefully apply mixed epoxy primer as indicated in the product application guide.
➤ More details product information and datasheet, please contact us: email@example.com