Why should we choose Why should we choose Polyethylene Cold Applied Tape
Polyethylene cold applied tape is made by coating a layer of rubber modified asphalt on the surface of polyethylene sheet. The design principle is to meet the anti-corrosion requirements of geological humid area and small diameter pipeline. The product has good impact strength, good toughness and tensile strength, and has the characteristics of moisture resistance, heat expansion resistance and wear resistance.
1. There is enough adhesive force between polyethylene cold applied tape and steel pipe, and the peel strength is 18-30n / cm. It can effectively prevent the liquid medium from penetrating into the steel pipe surface, and it can still maintain high bonding strength after many years of buried.
2. Polyethylene cold applied tape has good elongation at break and ductility. It can keep elasticity in a wide temperature range, and the elongation at break of conventional products is 150-500%. Polyethylene tape can be wound at - 34 ℃ and used for a long time at - 40 ℃. The brittleness temperature is - 70 ℃.
3. The tensile strength of polyethylene cold applied tape is higher than 20MPa. It can resist the general mechanical force of pipeline loading and unloading and the stress of buried soil. Because of its smooth surface, the anti-corrosion coating will not be displaced and layered when the buried pipeline and soil are displaced.
4. Polyethylene cold applied tape has good cathodic stripping resistance. The tape anticorrosion pipeline has reliable protection potential and stable protection current.
5. Polyethylene cold applied tape has high electrical insulation, low water absorption and moisture permeability. The water absorption is less than 0.02% and the breakdown strength is more than 40 kV / mm